Monday 3 October 2011

CLOCK TICKS

Bloody hell .. I cant believe the weeks are just rolling past so very fast at the moment.

:: Touching wood:: Oh heck i'll touch it again just for double luck, Things seem to be going OK The kids seem to have no fully settled into their new class and school. I truly believe it took me longer to adjust to this than it did them, Im still not sure I really feel that in touch with what is going on in their school lives at the moment, but it is still early days.
Im enjoying my college course, finding it hard to fit time to study in and complete all the home work that's being set, Its all very new, again I just need to manage my time a little better. Ive applied for 3 jobs this week covering the run up to Christmas so fingers crossed something will come of that ~ Its hard to stay hopeful all the time when I just feel like im getting so many knock backs.

The weather has been wonderful the last few days weve had a mini heat wave totally unheard of for October weather ~ Long may it last tho! This sunshine is just what ive been craving!

My favourite tunes at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment