Monday 19 September 2011

one year on,

19th September 2011. Its been one whole year since we lost Cheryl.

 A whole year without her. Harley seems real really, still struggling to believe its true, the weeks go so fast It could just be  like Id not seen her for so long, but of course its not, we would never have gone a whole year. I still have moment when for a second I forget, moments when I think its been so long, Not a day goes by when I don't think of her. 

Loosing Cheryl has  made me aware of just how short life is and how we really should take every chance to make sure we are living the best of our life in a way that makes us happy. If I dont like something no longer will I just except that this is my lot I'll change it or fix it best I can.

Im not sure I will ever fully understand how life can end so suddenly, how with all the medical advances we have today some one cant save .. How we cant cure all Cancer .. Maybe in a few more years things will be different ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment