Thursday 28 April 2011

Hulio

My poor Hulio ... has been poorly. Hes not been right for the last few days and today I could hold off no longer, a trip tpo the vet was  needed. Hes barley drank for the ;ast 48 hours and not touched food in a little longer. The vet thinks he may have a fur ball that he needs to pass she had given him two injections and I have some medician to give him .. so with a little luck my fluffy lion will be on the meand in no time. Its been very distressing seeing him so low. I descriebe his behaviour as pretty much that of a nosey dog, He comes when you call him, he hates to be alone will follow us all round the ouse, he sleeps on heads given the chance, genranlly he is a very sociable cat, on his terms .. but the last 48 hurs hes been different, quiet, still .. Very scary, its hard to know what to do when your fluffy one is in pain and cant tell you whats wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment