Monday 12 September 2011

what in the years ...

So 35 years ago today I made my way into the world .... Born by C section close to midnight, my mums dream to become a mummy was made, after lots of lost pregnancy heartaches I was here to cause havoc for her forever ~ Happy 35 years of mother hood mum.

30 years ago from now, I was getting all excited about my 5th birthday party? Was I really? I duno my memories doesn't go back that far but I probably was, we celebrated my birthday every year with a little party, I cant Imagen not being happy about it!

25 year back from now I hit Double figures being 10 was just the best!

24 years ago I was a bridesmade for my birthday ... My coolest Uncle Gary got married!

19 years ago today I was all grown up and 16 years old .. Lordy lord that sure seems a long time ago!


17 was BIG 18!


15 years ago I was celebrating my first birthday as a Mummy! My beautiful baby girl was 7 months and smiling for england, Celebrating in our first family home, our little flat in Melbourn

14 years ago was the even bigger 21

13 years ago, I was a mummy to two very beautiful little girls, Celebrating in our new home in Shepreth

11 years ago the year 2000 My first birthday of the new centenary also my first with 3 little girls ... My mellinimum  baby!

10 years ago from now I was 25 ... with 3 beautifully growing daughters ~ My first birthday as a single mummy, with lots on my mind as I was preparing my big move to lowestoft .. This was my last birthday in shepreth!

8 years ago today I was fully settled in my new sea side home with my 4th child, my amazing little boy was 2 months old. I got engaged on this date! Well Its a mile stone right, even if it wasnt meant to be, I was now a mummy to 4 wonderful children my little peeps.

5 years ago today after a pretty hard year, was now a single parent again. I celebrated my 30th with a visit and meal out with my family and an evening with my favourite girl, my BBF Netty ... Im sure that cant be 35 years ago! Crazy!

Lots of cool funny stuff has happened in between the years, Ive had some wonderful birthdays!

Today 35 years from that wonderful entrance to my life I wave my beautiful first born off for what could possibly be her last " first day back " at school .. Good Luck in year 11 baby, study hard - exams are coming!

My birthday breakfast ... thanks to my babies ~ Love ya millions you 4 are my world!

All the best baby girl! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment