Wednesday 19 January 2011

Fed Up and F.A.T

Really is no point in blaming the spoons for how im feeling today ~ Only got my self to blame! .. Trying to find something nice to wear to Georgi's and Al's wedding is turning into such a stressful event. Have plodded the high street more times than I can count since before Christmas, looking, trying on and taking off many outfits, id convinced my self that I would have better luck finding something when I went out with the very soon B.r.i.d.e to be to a new set of shops. Today's trip meant that at least Georgi and I could choose my out fit together. Im truly gutted to have returned home without anything and with just 24 days to go .. I feel like ive just added another huge weight to my already heavily weighted shoulders As well as the feeling ive just weighted hers down that little bit more, I wanted the day to be special and I feel all live achieved is making my self upset and feeling very stupid.

Im kicking my self for not having the will power to loose weight alone, I was doing so well back in Aug, but it only lasted a month. Im so shit at dieting,Im a lazy cook and I crave junk food. Tonight im sitting here feeling sorry for my self  willing me to have the belief that I can loose weight but ive failed so many times. I dont really know how ive let my self get to this, I do know that crying is doing any good,m its not fixing anything, sitting feeling fat and ugly every night wont do anything ~ Sitting feeling fat and eating a bag of crisps certainly isn't going to help I know if I want to loose weight I have to stop putting crap into my body, I have to quit keep eating chocolates with friends and heading out for breakfast, lunch and dinner with who ever I can get to come eat with me. I know what I gotta do but im just to fat and unmotivated to do it.
                                        Maybe I should try this new point system at weight watchers ….


No comments:

Post a Comment