Monday 10 January 2011

me & my camera!

Ive decided to attempt another 365 project except its not a 365! I've joined the "year in pictures" group over on flickr, Im not going to take a self portrait every day, I know what I look like. It will be more a chronicle of my life thought-out the year 2011, as I continually work towards keeping afloat and not sinking under to a tidal pull of depression, loneliness & chaos. My love is with photography and in the past its what's kept my spirits high giving me a reason to go for that walk and shoot some photos. Im not promising my self this project will be something beautiful or well composed. My self portrait 365 anded up being so much about vanity, I spent more time editing a photo to make it work rather than working to get the photo right. Im not even making this about the perfect image, if I can improve my skills along this journey then what a bonus that will be. This will be about me and my year with my camera. I aim to use this blog to jourmal some of the more private thoughts that I wont put on flickr.

Soup .... I gotta try to get some more goodness into me, ive felt so tired this last few weeks, I believe its my bodies way of saying im in danger of getting real sick if I dont sort it out ..

No comments:

Post a Comment