Wednesday 12 January 2011

The Interview

Fingers crossed I think it went ok!
Im pretty sure I pulled it together real well, I dont function to well in the mornings, tend to get a little tongue tied, SO I got up extra early, put on those feel good songs “Dont stop me now Queen” Has a feel good breakfast with the kids! Ive got my fingers tightly crossed, I really think this could be what I need a whole new shake up! I certainly need the money, Have gone to bed every night thinking of working, Everything about the job sounds like it would work.
Focusing on the positives, I held my own in the interview, The interviewer was also a single mum with cold sores lol .. I didn't point hers out nor draw attention to my own, but boy was I pleased too see sores on her mouth! Ive been having nightmares about my lip for days ~ Managed to cover it pretty well but obvious the skin is damaged their so you would have been able to see!

Well I should find out by the end of next week, if Ive been lucky or not .. Who knows, Its would be amazing to get the first job I applied for! Ohhh please please please please please ..... let it be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment